Friday, April 25, 2014

Dupe for Clinique Liquid Facial Soap

I've been a fan of Clinique's Liquid Facial soap for almost 5 years now. It's the perfect simple cleanser. It doesn't strip your skin and after you wash it off, it makes your skin feel very soft. 



When Simple was still new to the market, they had a promotion where they gave out free deluxe sized samples of their Refreshing Facial Wash Gel. Honestly, it's been in my beauty storage for about a year because I forgot about it. My skin was feeling very dry one day so I wanted to change my cleanser to a normal one instead of using my Proactiv one.

Guess what? I loved it.



It is EXACTLY like the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap. The consistency is the same, gel. It also leaves your face feeling very soft and clean. The only difference is that if I remember correctly, the Clinique one has a slight fragrance to it (ever so slight) but this one has no fragrance at all. I also feel like I treating my skin better when I'm using this since Simple products are better for sensitive skin.

I will definitely repurchase!

If you want a cheaper alternative to the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap, you have to give this a try! Or even if you're on the lookout for an everyday non stripping cleanser, this would work great! (I have oily skin and this makes my skin feel so soft!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment