Friday, April 25, 2014

Clear Total Care Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I bought this set from Target for $10. I have typical Asian hair, straight, normal, oily, with occasional split ends.


Clear Total Care Shampoo

I apply this only to my roots. This product foams up pretty well and smells really nice. But after rinsing this off, it leaves my hair squeaky clean feeling and I feel like it strips my hair after every time I use it. I would not repurchase this shampoo again.

(I'm on my second bottle of this conditioner because I love it so much!)


Clear Total Care Conditioner

I LOVEEEE this conditioner. I apply this all over my hair (from the roots to the ends). My friend who is super obsessed with hair-care told me to put conditioner in my roots because that is where healthy hair starts from and I can honestly say, I think this is true. My hair looks and feels a lot healthier and I have a lot less split ends. As long as I rinse this product properly out of my roots, it does not make my hair unnecessarily oily (but my scalp is naturally oily to begin with). This stuff is super hydrating and leaves my hair so soft and smelling nice. I am on my second bottle of this and I will definitely repurchase. This was a great buy for the winter season because it was so hydrating. I don’t know if I will continue to use this in the summer when my hair gets 324x oilier. I might consider switching to a thinner conditioner but I will definitely come back to this during the colder months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment