Friday, April 25, 2014

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Review



This product is one of my all-time favorite moisturizers. (I got this in a set of 2 for $40 from the Cosmetics Company Outlet.)


Let's start out by saying, I have purchased at least 4 bottles of this stuff since I found out about it from Juicystar07 (now it's at 6).

You can really see the gel's texture here.


It has a lightweight-gel consistency (not runny at all) and does not feel oily at all. I never liked the original moisturizing lotion because I felt that felt too oily on my skin. 

This is my go-to moisturizer in the spring/fall months when my skin needs some moisture but not too much and (or whenever my other moisturizer runs out). I always have a bottle of this stuff on hand because I can trust it to not break me out and keep my face soft and moisturized.



Quick Review of the rest of the products from the 3-Step line


I've also tried the Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula from the 3-Step System from Clinique and it was a pretty good cleanser. It did not strip my skin and also made my skin feel really soft. I would recommend it to anyone with combination/oily skin. I stopped using this because I needed a cleanser that would treat my acne but I would purchase this again during winter months.



The Clarifying Lotion 3 was an OK product. It was a pretty typical toner. It didn't necessarily help with my acne (though it doesn't claim to but I wish it did). I wouldn't repurchase. I also got the jumbo sized version and never got to finish it because there was so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment