Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam Review


Price: $22
Where: Shiseido Website, Sephora, Department Store (Macys, etc)

Note:
  • I've only used this for a few days.
My Experience/Thoughts:
(I learned this from the sales lady) I squeeze a pea sized amount into my hand and lather it with water until it foams then I massage it onto your face. After a minute or two, rinse off. I do this twice to make sure all the oil and things like that are off my face. Then I follow with my Refreshing Cleansing Water. Although this is part of the Pureness line (the acne/teenage line), it has no acne fighting properties in it.

My Rating: 7/10 (I like this more than theFaceShop's Acne Solution Foam Cleansing)

Repurchase: Although I like this more than theFaceShop's, I realized I'm not a big fan of foaming cleansers. Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment