Saturday, November 17, 2012

X Out Review


Price:$19.95 (3oz), $39.90 (7oz)

Where to Buy: X Out

Pros:
There are 3 ways you can use this product and I mostly only use this product as a mask/body wash. I suffer with mild-moderate bacne and the way I use this is to squeeze one pump out, spread it between my hands and rub it on my back and leave it there for a few minutes and then rinse it off. This product has a grainy type feel to it, very close to the Proactiv cleanser. I feel that using this as a mask/body wash makes it more effective and so far it has definitely reduced the amount of bacne I get. Now, I will only get like one back-pimple every month or two (This isn't completely bacne free but I guess I can't get rid of the bacne completely). I also tried this product on my face when I had lots of pimples on my face but it dried out my face soo much and left my skin sensitive that I just never used it again to see the difference (and I have combination/oily skin that's usually never sensitive).

Cons:
This product may be too strong for some people. A month ago, I accidentally dropped this bottle on the floor and the pump/top came off but I easily attached it back on and it's still working perfectly fine.

Rating: 8/10

Repurchase? Sure. (Not a super exciting repurchase but worth it!)

Notes:

I have the 7oz one and so far this one bottle has lasted me 3 months, I feel like it can even go onto a 4th month.

No comments:

Post a Comment